August 24, 2022 – Silo Wellness (CSE:SILO, OTCQB:SILFF) is pursuing two parallel tracks to capitalize on the growing market fully. First, biotech research represents its long-term track, with the second track focusing on providing services in jurisdictions where legal barriers have been removed. The company, which was founded in Oregon by an Oregon lawyer, has previously launched Oregon’s first legal psychedelic retreats via ketamine (also a U.S. legal first).
Silo Wellness is pursuing treatment programs in Oregon under Ballot Measure 109, and has a proof of concept center in Jamaica. Combined, the company has a unique combination of business lines for both near-term and long-term revenue.
- Silo Wellness is a psychedelic wellness company with a parallel track focusing on developing wellness facilities and a psilocybin- or derivative-based treatment.
- Silo Wellness is the only publicly traded company with an operational foothold in Oregon that replicates its proof of concept for psilocybin in Jamaica.
- The company’s Jamaican psychedelic wellness retreats provide a current revenue stream.
- With the pending acquisition of Dyscovry Science the company intends to develop novel psilocybin treatments in addition to its psychedelic wellness facilities.
- An experienced team of managers and scientists lead the company towards its goals of widespread treatment with psilocybin-based treatments.
This Silo Wellness profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*